1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1) Atlanta, Georgia, United States
3) Rice Krispy Snacks
4) This is my first read-a-thon! I love a good story. I read from most genres – except horror and poetry (though I try to read two books of each every year).
5) I am looking forward to socializing with other bookish people. I am afraid that I might do more socializing than reading. Either way it’s win-win.