- Authors: Linda Abraham and Judy Gruen | Book Website | Facebook | Twitter |
- Reading Level: Adult
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace (November 14, 2011)
“Gaining acceptance to the right MBA programs for you requires considerable thought research and effort – significantly more than you may realize.”
Going for an MBA? Show your management smarts by following this straight-talking advice that will direct you through the MBA admissions maze. Written by two leading experts in MBA admissions consulting, this book will help you find the right school for you.
MBA Admissions for Smarties reveals vital, yet often-neglected steps that will save you from the needless disappointment of applying at the wrong time, for the wrong reasons, or to the wrong programs. You will learn how to:
- Determine your goals for an MBA and beyond.
- Research your target schools to see if you’re a “fit.”
- Understand what the schools want from you in their essays.
- Write with clarity, specifics, and meaning.
Plus: Chapters on resumes, letters of recommendation, preparing for interviews and more!
I was surprized by the number of typos in the book.
NOTE: I received a free copy of MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schoolsthrough a Goodreads First Reads giveaway.