Audible.com is the internet’s leading provider of digital audiobooks featuring more than 100,000 titles available for download. These titles include books, magazines, radio shows, podcasts, stand-up comedy, and speeches. Audible features the best narrators interpreting bestselling books by top authors. Listeners can download audiobooks to their MP3 player, mobile phone, Kindle or over 500 devices including iPod, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry. With Audible’s new apps for iPhone™ and Android™ listeners can browse and buy audiobooks wirelessly on their mobile phone.
Consumers can receive 50% off their first 3 months of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan.*
In addition, their subscription includes the following member benefits:
– 1 audiobook per month
– Save 50% for 3 months at $7.49/month ($14.95/mo thereafter)
– Members save 30% on additional purchases
– Free digital subscription to the New York Times or Wall Street Journal
– Member-only special sales and promotions
– Now Over 100,000 titles to choose from
– Compatible with iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry and over 500 mp3 devices
*All offers are subject to change.